Prepared from a blend of wonderful herbal ingredients found in the nature, Baidyanath Balarishta is known for different types of medicinal properties. That is why it can be used for varying health issues such as those related to the bones, muscles and joints. At the same time, it may be used for normal kidney functions as well.
How is Balarishta prepared?
Baidyanath Balarishta is prepared from some of the most excellent herbal constituents such as Bala, Ashwagandha, Ela, Rasna, Clove, Kshirkakoli, Jaggery, Ushir, Gokhuru, Erandmool Dhataki etc.
What are the chief uses of Balarishta?
- The anti-rheumatic properties contained in Balarishta help in easing the discomfort associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- It helps in getting rid of pain, inflammation, stiffness and redness of the joints.
- It helps in improving the extent of movement of joints. This in turn helps people to carry out their routine activities in an efficient manner.
- It can also be used by such people who suffer from hemiplegia.
- It also acts as a diuretic and hence optimizes kidney functions.
- Due to its herbal or organic nature, it is absolutely safe for the entire body and hence doesn’t cause any harmful effects on it.
How to use?
It may be taken in the dose of 15-30 ml by mixing the same with equal quantity of water.