Use Ramdev medicine for constipation and regulate your bowel movements
If you feel uncomfortable due to constipation then you must try Swami Ramdev medicine for constipation. Comprised of herbal medicines known as Divya Choorna, Divya Triphala churna and Divya Udara-Kalpa Churna, it is an easy and effective remedy to regulate bowel movements. People who are suffering from constipation chronically may also use this formula and say no to their problem for good. It means this medicine is equally useful for acute as well as chronic cases of constipation. It helps in stimulation of the digestive system for its normal and most optimal functions.
All the enzymes and juices required for complete digestion of the foods are secreted normally. Also the wastes are pushed out of the digestive system and the intestines effectively with the use of this ayurvedic remedy. Pain and heaviness felt in the stomach is also got ridden of. All other symptoms of constipation such as nausea, headache and abdominal pain and heaviness are eradicated very effectively. The herbal remedy provided by Baba Ramdev Ji may be used for prolonged time as well. It is all attributed to safe nature of this remedy. Only selected herbs have been used in the formulation of this wonderful medicine for constipation relief.
What natural remedies are advised for constipation treatment?
- Have lots of fibre-rich foods in your diet if you wish to get rid of constipation and keep this problem at bay. For this, fruits and vegetables are the best sources. Raisins and dry fruits should also be included in your diet.
- Simply drinking hot milk at bed time helps in clearing your bowels next morning.
- Those struggling with constipation more often may consume cherries and apricots. These may be taken in combination with yogurt for most effective outcomes.
- People who find it difficult to clear their bowels must set a definite routine for bowel movements. You must practice to set your bathroom and potty timings for few days. Eventually, your body will get used to it and you will be able to clear your bowels easily.
- Take a cup of warm water and add a teaspoon of baking soda to it. To get rid of constipation and the discomfort caused due to it, you must drink this mixture quickly. It aids in easy movement of any contents present in your intestines. Gas formed in the stomach due to presence of wastes materials is also released this way.
How is yoga useful in management of constipation?
Yoga poses definitely go a long way in management of the problem of constipation. There are numbers of yoga poses such as Mayurasana (Peacock Pose), Ardha-Matsyendrasana (Sitting Half Spinal Twist Pose), Halasana (Plough Pose), Pavanmuktasana (Wind-Relieving Pose) and Baddha Konasana (Butterfly Pose). Any of these may be opted for to get relieved of constipation. The main aim of these poses is to improve blood circulation so that bowel movements may be facilitated. Most of the poses are aimed at pelvic movements. These have an important role to play in relieving constipation.