The condition of gall bladder stones is accompanied by certain discomforts that are exhibited in the form of certain signs and symptoms as mentioned below.
- There is abdominal pain.
- The concerned person suffers from gastric and digestive issues more often.
- There are recurring attacks of nausea and vomiting.
- There is constant pain in the lower back.
- There is constant pain in the shoulder blades as well.
- The colour of skin and whites of eyes changes from normal to yellow.
- Similarly, the urine and stools also turn dark brown or yellow in colour.
By taking these symptoms into consideration, the condition of gall bladder stones may be confirmed in the body.