Inflammatory in nature, the pain and discomfort associated with Gout can be relieved by paying attention to some points as given below.
- Certain eatables such as cumin, fennel, coriander, cinnamon, garlic etc. help in offering relief from pain as well as other discomforts associated with gout.
- Warm foods and beverages help in relieving pain.
- Yogurt must be avoided.
- Similarly, excessively fatty, greasy or highly indigestible foods must be avoided.
- Always drink plenty of water to detoxify your body.
- Blood circulation can be improved by carrying out mild exercises such as walking.
Although gout is really a painful condition however it can be managed well by taking care of some points.