Indicated by symptoms such as shortness of breath even after doing mild physical activity or simple walking and problems in carrying out routine tasks due to excessive pressure on the heart, high cholesterol problem may be triggered due to below-mentioned reasons.
- Excessive intake of fatty, greasy and oily foods
- Excessive intake of indigestible foods
- Lack of physical activity
- Genetic factors
- Abnormal liver functions
- Slow metabolic rate due to certain reasons
- Administration of certain drugs
Additionally, there may be many more reasons that may result in deposition of cholesterol in the body. This in turn poses risk for heart health and may even result in extremely high blood pressure too.