Commonly referred to as high blood pressure, hypertension is a common problem in old age. It can be managed well using natural remedies as given below.
- Take raw garlic cloves on an empty stomach in the morning
- Dried mint leaves may be taken twice in a day
- Reduce salt intake
- Give up smoking and alcohol
- Go for morning and evening walks
- Carry out physical activity daily
- Yoga and meditation help to great deal
- Say No to oily, greasy and fatty foods
- Remain stress-free to keep BP under control
- Avoid going out in harsh sunlight especially during summers
- Stay hydrated
All these natural ways help you to manage high BP and enjoy overall well-being.