Painful and discomforting in nature, Interstitial Cystitis is a condition relevant to the urinary bladder that may result in following symptoms in the patient.
- Pain in the pelvis in women
- Pain between scrotum and anus in men
- Extreme pain in the pelvic region
- Dribbling of urination
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Problems in urination
- Pain in the genitals during sexual activity
- Experience of pain and pressure on the bladder before urination
- Feeling of relaxation in the bladder following urination
If anyone experiences these symptoms then it is advised to consult healthcare physician before the condition becomes worse.