Obviously, Ischemic heart disease is a condition associated with the heart under which the flow of blood through the arteries is affected. It may be due to deposition of plaque therein. Also called as coronary artery disease, Ischemic heart disease may be managed by following these simple tips.
- Keep a check over your weight
- Limit or give up highly greasy, oily and fatty foods
- High cholesterol diet must be avoided
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Physical exercise is a must
- Smoking and alcohol must be avoided
- Fibre rich diet is recommendable
- Remain mentally calm and stress-free
All these tips play a vital role in keeping your heart in proper working order.