Discharge of white coloured, sticky and foul smelling liquid from the female vagina is referred to as leucorrhoea. It is a condition that mainly arises due to microbial attack as a result of lack of proper hygiene of the genitals. Below mentioned tips may be followed to keep this problem at bay.
- Pay attention to the cleanliness and hygiene of the genitals
- Change your undergarments regularly
- Lots of liquids must be taken each day to detoxify
- Pay attention to your diet
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol
- Reduce intake of tea and coffee
- Antibiotics may be used to wash the undergarments
Following these simple tips, you may remain free from the problem of vaginal discharge.