Inflammation or swelling in the pleural cavity around the lungs is referred to as pleurisy. It is infectious in nature and can be prevented from getting aggravated by paying attention to following points.
- Drink plenty of water to detoxify
- Have proper rest and sleep
- You must have only light and easily digestible foods
- Try to lie on sides while sleeping
- Try to avoid aggressive physical activity to prevent aggravation of the condition
- Intake of French fries, refined carbohydrates, white bread and sodas must be avoided
Keeping these points in mind, you may ease the symptoms of pleurisy.