Viral in nature, Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition relevant to the liver. It affects the liver functions adversely. The condition of hepatitis may be confirmed in the body by taking into consideration following signs and symptoms.
- There is loss of appetite
- The patient suffers from jaundice
- There is constant feeling of tiredness, exhaustion and physical fatigue
- There is feeling of nausea
- The patient may complain of pain in the abdomen
- There is recurrent fever as well as diarrhea
- The patient may also experience chronic headaches
- There is pain in the body
Additionally, certain clinical tests also need to be conducted to be dead sure about this condition.