Abnormal structure or curvature of the male penis as a result of formation of scar tissues is called as Penis curvature or Peyroine’s disease. It is characterized by following symptoms.
- Painful sensation while touching the penis
- Bend or curve in the penis while erection
- Soft thickening of the shaft of penis
- Painful erection
- Incapacity to sustain erections for long time
- Problematic erections during sexual activity
- Problematic penetration of penis into female genitals during intercourse
- Tenderness around the penis
If any men suffer experience these symptoms then it is advised to consult your physician so as to get apt treatment for normal sexual life.