Presented by the store of Shree Baidyanath group, Mustakarishta is an amazing herbal remedy that is helpful in the treatment and prevention of numerous health problems. It is rich in multiple medicinal properties that help in curing various infectious diseases. At the same time, it ensures that no side-effects are casted on the overall health of human body.
What are the constituting agents?
Baidyanath Mustakarishta has been prepared with an amalgamation of Methi, Chitrak, Jirak, Motha, Sonth, Ajwain, Dhataki, Marich, Clove, Jaggery etc. All these ingredients are being used since ancient times in the ayurvedic medicine world for treatment and prevention of various diseases or disorders related to different parts of the human body.
What are the major uses?
- It is used as an astringent for various health problems.
- It offers soothing and relaxing effect to the body.
- It can be used for treatment of diarrhoea.
- Dyspepsia which is commonly found in large numbers of people can also be treated.
- Infectious diseases such as cholera, tympanites and cholera can be cured effectively.
How to use?
You may mix 15 to 30 ml of Mustakarishta with an equal quantity of water and have the same. Use it regularly or as per prescription for best results.